Hello and welcome to the blog! Shelly with you today – sharing my favorite embellishment combination – Dew Drops and sequins!
This layout is another in my current series “The Year of Museums”. This layout documents a visit to the Japanese Friendship Garden in Balboa Park
I was able fit 9 photos on this layout with lots of white space – so also sharing a sketch with sizes.
- Dew Drops Original
- Dew Drops Mini
- Dimensional Sequins – Iridescent
- White Textured cardstoock
- Paper / Embellisments – PhotoPlay Paper Crane Collection
- Dimensional Foam Tape
- Clear Drying Liquid Glue
- Journaling – created on phone and printed on photo printer (instruction link)
- Following my sketch, create this layout.
- Dew Drops mix so well with sequins add color, dimension and sparkle.
- Dew Drops are the perfect accent for stickers and chipboard embellishments.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today – have a creative week!