Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Warm Festive Wishes for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Warm Festive Wishes for this month.
In the gentle embrace of the season’s spirit, we extend to you our most heartfelt festive greetings. May this joyous time be adorned with moments of love, laughter, and endless warmth. As we gather with loved ones, exchanging stories and creating cherished memories, let the flickering lights and melodious carols remind us of the beauty in togetherness.
Material for Greeting Card
Hello friends welcome today as a design team member for The Robin nest creative I have designed this card using The autumn theme The Fall. Here I have used the the lovely stamps and dewdrops .
Distressing the Card
Here I have used archival ink to distress the background of my card and used black acrylic to give some splatters to it.
Stamp Design on the Card
Next I used some stamps from my stash to stamp and create my design using black ink and color archival inks to stamp my image as shown .
Adhering the Card
Here I have adhered my base to the 6×6” card base.
Dewdrops on the Card
Here I have used the lovely Dewdrops to design my card.
Designing the Card
Here is the card designed.
Final Look of the Card
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for Warm Festive Wishes
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com