Hello and welcome to the blog! Shelly with you today sharing an easy, dreamy cloudscape made extra special with Dew Drops. I am continuing with my museum tour layouts – this layout will serve as the “Title Page and Intro” into my Year of the Museums.
Since this layout is journal heavy, with no photos (just the Explorer logo) – I needed a design that would make it POP! My cloud motif using Dew Drops does just that!
Let’s make it!
- Original Dew Drops
- Mini Dew Drops
- Tear Drops
- Base: American Crafts White Textured Cardstock
- Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Road Trip (Stampin Up Ink “Pretty in Pink” added to clouds)
- Stampin Up Ink in Carnation Pink (applied to clouds on PP)
- Cardstock Stickers – PaperHouse
- Texture Paste – Opaque – Ranger
- Cloud Stencil – Paper Rose
- Stampin Up Alpha Dies
- Stampin Up Circle Dies
- Machine Stitching
This layout came together rather quickly since I did not have photos to place.
I wanted a dreamy landscape type background for my title page – so chose the cloud paper. I softened up the design with some pink ink.
But the white Tear Drops against the texture paste clouds give the WOW factor I was looking for!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today – have a creative week!