Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project ” Follow your Dreams- Handcrafted Greeting Card ” for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member.
Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Handcrafted Greeting Card for gifting your loved ones this Festive Season.
Card Design for the Handcrafted Greeting Card
Here I have used 5/7” card, a scrapbook sheet and a white cardstock. Then I have cut oval borders/ die cuts from the oval dies to add design to my cards. Also created handmade flowers using my stamps and the lovely yellow and green Dewdrops from The Robin Nest Creative website.
Adhering and Layering the Handcrafted Greeting Card
Here I am adhering and layering my design using the card stocks and the oval die cuts and borders one by one.
Designing the Handcrafted Greeting Card
After adhering my design, then again, I am using the handmade flowers and die cut leaves from my stash to design the card. Here I am using the yellow dewdrops for the centre of the flowers and green dewdrops on the sides to design the card.
Use of Stamp on the Handcrafted Greeting Card
Lastly I used a border stamp to design the sides of the card. Below is the final look of my greeting card.
Final Image of the Follow your dreams Handcrafted Greeting Card
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for Follow your Dreams – Handcrafted Greeting Card
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com