Hello Everyone!!! Once again Rumana Amin here with another brand new dewdrop project! Today’s project is a greeting card having water-colored background and Easter Dew Drops as embellishment. Hope you have fun learning the detail…
Here’s what I’ve used to make it!!!
- A 5″ x 10″ Pure-white card base, folded into half to make the entire card of 5″ x 5″ dimension
- A wide watercolor brush
- Water color (pastel pink, pastel green and pastel purple)
- Circular Tulip die-cutting die set
- “Everything happens for a reason” sentiment stamp and coordinating die
- Some extra white card-stock for die-cutting and inlaying
- Easter Dew Drops
- Liquid adhesive
- A die cutting machine
- Stamping tool/ Acrylic blocks
Looking into the steps I’ve followed…
- I’ve started the process with piecing paper for card base in mentioned sizes.
- Then I’ve texture brushed 3 strokes of pastel pink, pastel green and pastel purple water color in a very soft tone on my card base
- After that I’ve taken another piece of paper and colored the same way in a darker tone for die-cutting the outline of the die
- Then one more piece of paper, colored the same way in a lighter tone for inlaying the inner pieces of the die
- After the all the papers are properly dried, I’ve run both the colored papers under my die-cutting machine with the circular tulip die set
- I’ve then secured the outer piece and inner pieces separately
- I’ve glued down the outline, colored in darker color on my card base.
- Then I’ve taken the light toned inner pieces to inlay according to the shapes.
- After setting it all I’ve stamped my “Everything happens for a reason” sentiment stamp, mixing 3 colors (magenta on the left, indigo in the middle and teal on the right) and die-cut the text with it’s coordinating die
- I’ve placed the sentiment right at the bottom of the circular tulip die-cut piece
- And finally I’ve embellished the card with Easter Dew Drops in random placement.
So… That’s all for today, dear crafty folks!!! Happy Crafting!!!