A big Hi from Rumana Amin to all the crafty minds there! I’m here with my very first blog post! So… I’ve come with a Floral Stenciled Card embellished with Neon Blue Mini Dew Drops, today! Hope you have fun learning the detail…
Here’s what I’ve used to make it!!!
- A 5.5″ x 6.5″ Midnight-blue card base
- A 5″ x 6″ Baby-blue card panel and an inner panel of the same size and color
- A Floral Stamp set with co-coordinating layered Stencils and die
- “Sending paper hugs” sentiment stamp
- Navy-blue, Teal and Sky-blue ink pads
- Neon Blue Mini Dew Drops
- Blending brushes
- Liquid adhesive
- A die cutting machine
- Stamping tool/ Acrylic blocks
- Masking tape
Looking into the steps I’ve followed…
- I’ve started the process with piecing the papers for base and panels in mentioned sizes.
- Then I’ve taken another piece of baby-blue card stock and stamped the flower borders with Navy-blue ink.
- Placing the stencils and securing them with masking tapes I’ve colored the petals in Sky-blue and the leaves in Teal.
- After that I’ve die-cut the whole shape with co-coordinating die and stacked it with 2 more layers to add dimension.
- Then I’ve placed the stacked cut-outs on my card panel and trimmed off the extra papers to align with the panel on its left.
- I’ve placed the card panel on the card base leaving a symmetric border on all the edges. Same have I done to stick the inner panel as well.
- At this point I’ve added a sentiment “sending paper hugs” stamped with navy blue.
- And finally I’ve embellished the card with Neon Blue Mini Dew Drops in random placement.
So… That’s kind of it!!! Happy Crafting!!!