Hello Crafty folks!!! Rumana Amin here to share my new dewdrop project! I had fun designing my own patterned background this time! Today’s project is a greeting card having a color blended, stenciled background and Dark Vanilla Dew Drops embellishment. Enjoy learning the detail!…….
Here’s what I’ve used to make it!!!
- A 5″ x 10″ Pure-white card base, folded into half to make the entire card of 5″ x 5″ dimension
- A blending brush/ finger dauber
- Black, Grey and Brown ink-pad
- Tulip garden die-cutting die set
- Prayers stamp set for sentiments
- Rhombus mesh Stencil
- Some extra white card-stocks for die-cutting and inlaying
- Dark Vanilla Dew Drops
- Liquid adhesive
- A die cutting machine
- Stamping tool/ Acrylic blocks
Looking into the steps I’ve followed…
- I’ve started the process with piecing paper for card base in mentioned sizes.
- I directly created the patterned background on the card base to keep it simple.
- To prepare the background, I double stenciled the card base using brown and grey inks.
- After that I’ve taken few pieces of white card stocks to run under my die-cutting machine with the Tulip garden die set.
- I made a stack of 3 and glued those together for adding dimension.
- While die-cutting I secured all the inner pieces of flower petals and leaves for inlaying and inked those in black.
- At this point I’ve glued down the stacked tulip cutouts on my card base and inlaid the black pieces according to the shapes.
- After setting it all I’ve stamped my “May all you prayers be answered” sentiment, left aligned, in 3 rows.
- And finally I’ve embellished the card with Dark Vanilla Dew Drops in random placement.
That’s all about today’s project! Byeeeeeeee…..