Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Christmas Hanging for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Christmas Hanging for this month.
As the joyful holiday season unfolds, the air is filled with anticipation and the delightful sound of ornaments gently swaying on delicate threads. Christmas hanging decorations bring a touch of magic to our homes, transforming ordinary spaces into festive sanctuaries. Glittering ornaments dangle gracefully from the branches of the Christmas tree, each one carrying memories and traditions. Wreaths adorned with vibrant ribbons and fragrant pine needles grace our doors, welcoming friends and family with a warm embrace. Twinkling lights delicately frame windows, casting a soft glow that echoes the spirit of the season. Whether it’s stockings hung by the chimney with care or mistletoe suspended in a doorway, these hanging treasures create a visual symphony, weaving together the essence of Christmas and filling our hearts with the enchantment of the holidays.
Material for the Hanging
Hi, as a Design Team for The Robin Nest Creative , designing this Christmas Hanging, the Canvas “Hearts of Hearts” is from The Robin Nest Creative website, using also the fabulous Dewdrops.
Coloring the Christmas Hanging
Here I have used red sketch marker to colour the hearts, then I used the stamp set of leaves to stamp with Green archival ink to form a wreath of hearts and stamped a Christmas wish in the centre.
Adhering the Dew Drops on the Tree
Here I have used Glue to adhere the lovely dewdrops in my canvas to give that elegant look to the Christmas hanging.
Final Look of The Christmas Hanging
Christmas Hanging Final Look
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for Christmas Hanging
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com