Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Christmas Tree for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Christmas Tree for this month. A manufacturing company specializing in crafting, scrapping, Dew Drops and Little Friends
The tree, is a symbol deeply rooted in holiday traditions, is a festively decorated evergreen tree, typically a spruce, pine, or fir, or an artificial tree crafted to resemble its natural counterparts. The practice of adorning trees for Christmas is believed to have originated in 16th-century Germany and has since spread across the globe.
People embellish trees with a variety of ornaments, such as lights, tinsel, baubles, and other decorations, carefully selecting items that reflect both the essence of the holiday season and personal tastes. Strings of lights, whether traditional incandescent bulbs or modern LED lights, are used to illuminate the tree, creating a warm and festive ambiance.
Material for the Tree
Hello everyone welcome back today I will be designing this wooden Christmas Tree element for your Christmas decor. I have used some scrapbook papers from my stash for the base and the beautiful Dewdrops from The Robin Nest Creative website.
Adhering the Elements on the Tree
Here I have used glue to stick my elements together
Adhering the Dew Drops on the Tree
Next here I started to adhered the lovely dewdrops to the wooden Christmas Tree with different colors.
Color Shading the Tree
At last I used the sketch marker to color the sides of my Christmas tree base and then finished designing the Christmas tree.I hope you will enjoy and create your own using the lovely dewdrops from The Robin Nest Creative website.
Final Look of The Christmas Tree
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for Warm Festive Wishes
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com