Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Hedge Hug Card for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Hedge Hug Card for this month
“Sending you this Hedge Hug Card to remind you that even in the prickliest of times, there’s always warmth and comfort to be found in the embrace of friendship. Just like a hedgehog curls up to protect itself, we’re here to provide support and love when you need it most. So, whenever you feel like life’s thorns are getting to you, remember that you have a friend who’s always ready to give you a cozy hedge hug. Stay strong, and know that you’re never alone.”
Material for Hedge Hug card
Hello everyone today as A Design team member for The Robin Nest Creative I have designed a card by stamping with my stamps to create a fall theme and the lovely colors of the dewdrops.
Stamping the Card
Here I have used some stamps from my stash and Versafine black ink to stamp the images to create an fall theme.
Color Shading the Card
Here the design is formed and I have used arteza water color pencils to color the card.
Dew Drops on the Card
Here I have used the lovely shades of the Dewdrops to stick them on my card creating the design.
Final Look of the Card
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for Hedge Hug Card
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com