Hi there, crafty souls! This is Sadia back here today with a gorgeous card as an inspiration post. I was thinking of making a beautiful card for my friend, so here it is. This week, I used rainbow color mini dewdrops and Metallic Silver Dew Drop on my card.
- Firstly, I took white card paper and die-cut a flower and leaves. I kept the leaves white and colored the flower with blue, yellow, and purple ink. After that, I glued Metallic Silver Dew Drop to the flower center.
- Then I die-cut a few laces on white card paper and embossed white paper.
- After that, I added the embossed paper and die-cut laces on the lower portion of the white card base.
- Then I glued Mini dew drops of rainbow color on the lace die cuts following the rainbow pattern.
- Next, I stamped the sentiment on the card.
- Later I added the flower and leaves to decorate the card.
Thanks for visiting today, I hope you like my card. Please leave me a comment if you have any questions. Stay safe and craft with your heart!