It’s Karen…and I’d love to show you how easy it is to embellish an embossed design with Dew Drops. I embossed a floral texture onto pattern paper which doubled the depth and improved the wow factor. By simply adding Dew Drops to the center of flowers, it is easy to create stunning feminine cards for any occasion. Grab a cup of coffee and follow me!
1. Select a patterned paper with a floral design and use a die cutting machine to add an embossed texture.
2. Use a black permanent marker to enhance part of the design. Matte the aperture with a piece of white paper to contrast with the black greeting.
3. Attach the embossed paper to a black square card base.
4. Adhere pearl Dew Drops to the center of paper flowers. When they are dry, use the pads of your fingers to gently bend the petals up to add more realistic dimension. Attach the flowers vertically down the right side of the card.
5. Create a frame around the opening of the aperture with pearl Dew Drops.
6. Finally, adhere silver Dew Drops to the center of the black flowers.
black card base
die cutting machine
floral embossing folder
pink floral paper
black permanent marker
If you would like to see more of Karen’s lovely creations,
visit her blog at Art & Soul
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon!