Lori here, with a new Dew Drop project for fall. I found a wood shaped Owl at the Dollar Store and thought it would make for a great Dew Drop Project. Check out the step by steps below for all the details.
The Robin’s Nest Products:
Deco Art Americana Acrylic Paint
Deco Art Clear Matte Varnish
Wood Shaped Owl
Faber Castell Artist PITT pens
1) Adhere collage materials to wood shaped owl.
2) Trim off excess collage materials.
3) Apply light coat of white gesso.
4) Add color to collage with Acrylic Paint.
5) Paint eye area with black acrylic paint.
6) Adhere Black (Black/White/Silver) Dew Drops and Black (Classified) Mini-Dew Drops to eye space.
7) Adhere Orange (Fall Foliage) Tear Drops to nose area.
8) Adhere Large Clear Dew Drops to eye area.
9) Add Brown (Fall Foliage) Tear Dew Drops to the talons
10) Apply paint splatters with acrylic paint.
11) Add Brown (Fall Foliage) Tear Drop to ears of Owl.
12) Add shading to Owl with Artist PITT pens.