Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Sailing into Freedom for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Greeting for this month.
Sailing into freedom is an experience that many people dream of. The feeling of the wind in your hair, the sound of the waves lapping against the boat, and the sense of adventure that comes with exploring new horizons are all reasons why sailing has been a popular pastime for centuries.
The freedom to choose where you go, how fast you travel, and what you do with your time is a powerful thing, and it’s something that many people crave in today’s fast-paced, high-stress world.
Material for Sailing into Freedom Canvas
Hello everyone here I have used Sailboat Creative Dewdrops canvas and the fabulous dewdrops from the Robin nest creative website to create this project a wall home decor.
Archival Ink on the Canvas
Here I’m using Archival inks to create the background of the canvas.
Distressing the Sailing into Freedom Canvas
Here I cut a wave design on paper to create waves on the canvas by distressing using archival inks.
Dewdrops on the Sailing into Freedom Canvas
Here I’m using the fabulous Dewdrops from The Robin Nest creative website to design this canvas and used a blue brush pen to give some effect.
Final Look of the Sailing into Freedom Canvas
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for the Card
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com