The Robin’s Nest is looking for a few awesome VIDEO and blogger craft Artists that can showcase The Robin’s Nest products!
! If you LOVE crafts and lots of bling and use it on layouts, cards & projects then show us what you love to do!!
We are looking for talented artists who inspire others to create.
What’s expected of a Robin’s Nest Design Team Member?
* The ability to showcase our Dew Drops and Canvas Products!
* Create step by step tutorials and/or video tutorials
* Share posts on social media channels.
* Take good photos or scans of projects, write good tutorials or videos.
* Interact with our members on Facebook and our blog.
* Making Videos is a Major plus.
The Details –
* Open to the world
We are looking for members who can create a project and/or video Mixed Media projects featuring Dew Drops and Creative Dew Drop Canvases.
*The Robin’s Nest Design Team is for 6 months from July 1, 2023 thru December 31, 2023.
* Participation on Facebook is a MUST.
* Total of two posts per month
* Create Social Media image for your post – Instagram and Pinterest
* Submit work for publication.
* Promote The Robin’s Nest by posting the above projects on other online galleries and blogs with working links to the store and blog and The Robin’s Nest logo on photos taken.
The Robin’s Nest Design Team will receive –
* The Robin’s Nest products for your term.
* New Products release.
* Your bio and picture are featured on our blog.
How to Apply –
Send your bio, blog address, and Facebook info to firstname.lastname@example.org
with “DT applications” in regards (this way you don’t get deleted – I get lots of spam mail). Must have a bio to Terri Sproul by April 25, 2023
… the important part is to Just Think out of the box and impress us…
Joining and Liking our Facebook, Facebook Group and blog is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
Deadline to enter April 25, 2023 (12 PM PST)
Here’s what to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! – Your bio.
* Are you willing to share a blog post from other designers on your social media platforms?
* What’s your style? How do you use Dew Drops?
* Why would you like to be on our team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas, etc… if so share with us what you can bring to our team.
* Link to your active blog and/or YouTube channel.
* Photos of your projects
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously please link to it.
* Details of any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you are on do you have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery, share with us.
Final decisions will be made on May 5th -ish.