Hello there! It’s Sadia back here today, here’s a tutorial on how to create a Women’s Day-themed card using White Dew Drops and Purple Mini Dew Drops.
- Lavender Cardbase
- White cardstock
- Vase stamp
- Altenew Radial Circles Cover Die
- Diecut flowers and leaves
- Purple dew drops
- Watercolor paint
- Fold a lavender cardstock paper in half to create a card base.
- Cut a piece of white card panel slightly smaller than the card base and adhere it to the front of the card base.
- Die cut the Altenew Radial Circles Cover Die from white cardstock and adhere it to the white card panel.
- Take the Altenew vase stamp and stamp it onto white cardstock. Use your favorite coloring medium to color in the vase and then cut out the stamped vase using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Adhere the vase to the card.
- Arrange the die-cut flowers and leaves around the vase and adhere them in place.
- Add a few Robin’s Nest White Dew Drops to the flower’s center.
- Add a few more purple dew drops for extra dimension.
- Finally, add a sentiment to the card or leave it as is.
And there you have it! A beautiful Women’s Day-themed card! This card is sure to make anyone feel special and appreciated on this special day. Share a card with your female friends and family. This tutorial is a simple guide, allowing you to utilize various dew drops available at The Robin’s Nest Creative Store to create a beautiful custom card.
See you soon,