Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Heart Desire Card for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member.
Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Greeting for gifting your loved ones this Valentine.
Material for Heart Desire Card
Here I am designing a card using the canvas Dewdilion Creative Dew Drop canvas. I have also used Stampendous Rubber stamp Cling Passion Heart to design with it, a 5”/7” card stock.
Heart Stamping on Canvas
Here I have used Ranger Archival ink to stamp my image on the canvas.
Color Shading on the Heart Desire Card
Here I have used Koilox Dual Art marker Brush pens to colour my image.
Adhering the Canvas on the Card
Here I have adhered the base and canvas to create the look of my card
Dew Drops Designing on the Card
.I have used the amazing colorful dewdrops from The Robin Nest Creative to design my card.
Final Look of the Heart Desire Card
Here is the Final Look of my Card using Black Acrylic color splatters and a sentiment to go with it.
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for the Card
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com