Hello Chattering Robins! It’s Sadia back here today, and I am excited to share an elegant Textured Greeting Card with you. I used several Fresh Mowed Grass Dew Drops, and Cotton Candy Dew Drops on today’s Handmade card, which brought elegance to my handmade card.
Here is the tutorial for creating a Textured Greeting Card using an Altenew embossing folder, Craft a flower die set, sentiment stamp, and The Robin’s Nest Creative Dew Drops with an ombre green color on the embossed panel:
- Start by cutting a piece of cardstock paper to the desired size for your card base by folding it.
- To create an ombre effect take a white card panel, and then take a light green ink pad and gently rub it over the paper, starting at the top of the card panel and working your way down. Then repeat the process with a darker green ink pad, starting at the bottom of the panel and working your way up. Be sure to blend the ink well to create a smooth ombre effect. This will create a gradient effect on the embossed design later.
- And then, take the Altenew embossing folder and place it on top of the card panel, sandwiching the panel between the folder and a cutting plate. Run this through your die-cutting machine to emboss the design onto the ombre card panel.
- Cut out a few flower shapes using the Craft a flower die set from the hot pink paper.
- Arrange the flowers on the embossed card panel, using foam adhesive if needed to pop them up for added dimension.
- Then attach the card panel to the card base using liquid glue.
- Use a sentiment stamp to add a message or greeting to the card. Then place it in a spot that complements the flowers or design of the card.
- Lastly, finish the card by adding The Robin’s Nest Creative Dew Drops on the card for added sparkle and shine.
- Your card is now complete and ready to send to your loved ones.
See you soon,