Michelle here to show a simple way to turn a old vase into something beautiful using brightly colored Dew Drops from The Robins Nest!
To get started, you will need the following:
- A selection of your favorite Dew Drop colors.
I used a combination of original, mini, diamond and tear -drops.
- A small clear glass vase.
- A small tube of E600.
Use a bit of rubbing alcohol to clean the outside of the vase, making sure its free of dust and anything else. Then, in a well ventilated area, draw a line of glue around the base and randomly add one color of assorted dew drops.
To make it easier to place the dew drops, add a bit of tacky glue to the end of a paint brush to easily pick up and place the colored drops.
repeat the process of the line of glue per colors.
When you are done, place in a sunny window, fill with some flowers or add a small battery operated light and just enjoy your rainbow vase.
If you like my project, be sure to visit the links below for more Dew Drop inspiration!
- The Robins Nest Creative- Web Site
- The Robins Nest Creative- Instagram
- The Robins Nest Creative- Facebook
- The Crafty Nest- a place to share your projects