Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project “Decoupage Christmas Tote Bag” for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Tote Bag for gifting your loved ones this Christmas Season.
Materials for Christmas Tote Bag
Hello everyone welcome and a Happy Christmas to all. Today I am designing a Christmas Tote Bag for gifting your Christmas goodies to your loved ones and families and friends. I’m using a Tote Bag, Tissue Papers ,Decoupage Glue and the Fabulous Dew Drops from The Robin Nest Creative.
Decoupage paper designing for Christmas Tote Bag
Here I am using the Decoupage paper napkin, separated the layers of the napkin and used the design layer. Next using the wet brush I drew a line against the borders of the napkin and gave a tear to it, using the decoupage glue just in the centre applied with a brush and layered the tissue for designing.
Adhering the Decoupage on the Tote Bag
Thirdly I glued all the sides of the napkin using the decoupage glue and brush. I used a spinach roller over it gave a good soft press to remove air bubbles.
Designing the Tote Bag
Followed the same steps as the first tissue , but you create your own design how you place it.
Color Shading the Tote Bag
Here I have used blue shade and spread the color with wet brush.
Dew Drops to Design the Christmas Tote Bag
Here I have made use of the amazing Dewdrops from The Robin Nest Creative to design the Bag on the Christmas scene decoupaged and created.
Stamping Design on the Christmas Tote Bag
Lastly I used a script stamp and a Happy Christmas stamp to stamp the Tote Bag .
Final Look of Decoupage Christmas Tote Bag
Decoupage Christmas Tote Bag
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for Decoupage Christmas Tote Bag
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com