Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Halloween Lamp for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Halloween Lamp for gifting your loved ones this Halloween.
Recycled bottle for the Lamp
I have taken a recycled bottle to create a Halloween Lamp.
Here I have taken a Halloween stencil and using a textured paste i dabbed the paste using my brush on the stencil to create the design. Then using the heat tool gave a quick dry.
I designed the lamp using the different color dewdrops from the robin nest creative in a beautiful way all over the bottle.
Adhering the Candles in the Lamp
I fixed a LED candle on the lid of the bottle lamp for the light inside.Then fixed the bottle on top closing it.
Adhering the Lamp with Jute Rope
Here I stuck a jute rope below of the bottle round and on the top. I sprinkled some shiny dust with glue.
Gesso Designing on the Lamp
Lastly, I outlined the design and sprinkled dots on the bottle lamp using black gesso.
Top View of the Halloween Lamp
Final Look of the Lamp
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for The Halloween Lamp
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com