Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Cheryl here with my project I designed for The Robins Nest: Today’s tutorial is on my Faux Glass flowers and also on putting the card together. I have a video on how to make the flowers and decorate it my card.
Making the card
- first layer- 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 this is the craft one, next is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 for the wine, gingham blue is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
- second layer- 3″ x 5″ craft, 2 3/4 x 4 3/4″ wine , 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ sunflower dp,
- third layer- 4″ x 4 1/4″ craft, 3 3/4″ x 4″ wine, 3 1/2 x 3 3/4″ blue design paper
- 4th layer- 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ craft, 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ wine, 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ sunflower design paper
- 5 th layer – is oval decorate frame and oval layers with sentiment. choose any for this layer.
- 6th layer- Faux Glass flowers sunflowers(VIDEO on this) and sweet Ticket to fall fun SVG file all put together
- lastly I added The Robins Nest dew drops to the 2 corners making flowers.
- inside was done using a stencil
for the inside I chose to use a TLC stencil and dust using a blue ink.
Decorating front of card
For the front of my card I chose to do the gorgeous Faux glass flower & added brown dew drop to the centers, my tutorial here.
I also added a SVG file which is the darling bear, and then some greenery as well.
Corners are done using dew drops made into flowers.
I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you for stopping by! If you have any questions please feel free to ask.