Happy Saturday Chattering Robins! It’s me Sadia back here today, and I hope you are having a wonderful day! I wanted to stop by and let you know about a new creative inspiration piece I made using Solar System Creative Dew Drop Canvas from Robins’s Nest Creative. I also used Archival Seeds from the Robins’s Nest Creative shop.
2. ‘Tumbled Glass’ and ‘Faded Jeans’ Distress Inkpad by Tim Holtz (or any color of your choice).
3. Golden brown inkpad
4. Archival Seeds of your choice.
- At first, I colored the white part of the canvas with distress ‘Tumbled Glass’ and ‘Faded Jeans’ Distress Inkpad by Tim Holtz.
- Then I colored celestial bodies on the canvas with some gold-brown colors.
- As a final touch, I added Archival Seeds from the Robins’s Nest Creative shop to the canvas.
I hope you find the tutorial helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a remark below. Take care, and enjoy your crafty life.
See you soon,