Karen here, to share how to make a little girl’s birthday centerpiece. Adapt the colors and theme to suit the birthday child. I gifted the decoration to my niece after the party for her to display in her room all year long. Share your creations with us over on the The Crafty Nest Facebook page HERE
Supplies: Yellow Dew Drop Minis
paper mache number, wooden flower shapes,
acrylic paint, paint brush, glitter washi tape, butterflies, liquid adhesive
1. Paint the paper mache shape the desired color and set aside to dry.
2. Select flower embellishments and paint them the desired colors. Add details to the leaves.
3. Adhere yellow mini Dew Drops to the center of each flower embellishment.
4. Attach a stripe of glitter washi tape along the entire inner portion of the number.
5. Attach the flowers to the lower portion of the number and adhere butterflies to complete the garden scene.
(TIP: Bend the butterfly wings up slightly to give them a more realistic appearance.)