This is Karen to share today’s project about how to make a stunning rainbow Dew Drop card. Alternatively, the rainbow could be cut out and used as a lovely scrapbooking embellishment. Let’s jump in and welcome springtime with this beautiful rainbow.
1. Use a pencil to lightly sketch a small arc of dots.
2. Apply small dots of glue and begin to add Dew Drops to them.
3. To build the rainbow, continue adding more dots of glue in the valley between the previous row of Dew Drops.
4. Continue to add more dots of glue to build your rainbow of Dew Drop Minis.
5. After the Dew Drops are adhered to the card, attach the image to the card. To center the design, hold the card up to a well lit window in order to see the card base behind. Finally, secure it to the card base and cut off any excess overhanging paper.
Other Supplies: liquid adhesive, gem placement tool, white cardstock