Hi there, Chattering Robins! This is Sadia back here today with a quick and easy inspiration post. This week, I made a red monochrome card!
- Firstly, I took white card paper and stamp a flower image with black ink and color it with red watercolor ink or any other color of your choice. After that fussy cut the stamp image.
- Then I printed the sentiment and cut it using a circle die. and I also cut a bigger circle than the sentiment on red paper and attached the sentiment to the red circle.
- Then on the white card base, I attached the circle at the center and attached the flower image on the lower right side.
- Then I splattered red watercolor on the card.
- As a final touch, I glued dew drops on the card.
Thanks for visiting today, I hope you like my card. Please leave me a comment if you do. Stay safe and craft with your heart!