This ornament was inspired by my favorite Christmas Movie “It’s a Wonderful Life”. I watch it every year and love it more each time. There is a scene towards to end where George Bailey is running through the snow covered streets wishing everyone Merry Christmas! Love it! I hope you love this project too, check out the step by step instructions below.
The Robin’s Nest products:
White Tear Drops – Piano
Diamond Drops – Shimmery
Dew Drops – Fairy Dust
Rain Dew Drops
Clear Glass Ornament: Round, flat
Hot gun & glue
Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Christmas Words Adornments
1) Gather your materials.
2) Start by filling your ornament with glitter.
3) Next add Dew Drops, Dew Diamonds and Tear Drops along with a few paper snowflakes. Note: The glitter Dew Drops should fill about 1/4 of the Ornament.
4) Tie white twine around top of ornament and start adhering the holiday foliage.
5) Continue to build and layer the foliage until you are happy with the results.
6) Tie and adhere a metal word band around the ornament (just at the top of where the glitter and dew drops fill the ornament).
Done and on the Tree
I hope you have enjoyed this Dew Drop Christmas Ornament Quick Tip. Hope you are enjoying good health and are experiencing quality Holiday Crafting time.
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.