Take collage to a miniature level by encasing collage materials and dew drops in UV Clear Resin. This technique creates a great effect of depth and texture to the finished piece. Check out the step by step instructions shown below.
The Robins Nest Supplies:
- UV Clear Resin
- UV Light
- Paper scraps
- Paper/fabric flowers
- Lazer gem stars
- Bead Landing Found Object.
1) Use scrap piece of mixed media paper for the background of the pendant. Cut in a circle and adhere.
2) Lay down a few remnantx book print pieces over background and cover with another layer of resin.
3) Set the resin under a UV light per manufacturer’s instructions.
4) For the next layer add paper/fabric flowers and dew drops.
5) Cover with another layer of resin, adding a start prior to the resin being set.
6) Place under the UV light again (follow manufacturer’s instructions)
7) Now is it ready for a chain.
I really liked working with quick setting UV Resin for this project (rather then the standard air dry). It made working with layer much easier. I hope you enjoyed seeing another way to use dew drops, they are very fun and versatile.
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.