Hello Crafty Friends!
Fairuz Fabiha here from the Craftivation. I’m back again this month with another fun little project. Today I’ll be sharing with you how I created this beautiful and vibrant but easy to make earrings.
It’s a great way to use those lovely and colorful dewdrops from the Robin’s Nest.
1. At first I took two empty glass vials and and cleaned it well with glass cleaner.
2. I chose the dewdrops in red, orange and yellow for this project.
3. I started filling up the bottom layer of the vial with red dewdrops.
4. Followed by the orange ones.
5. Finally the yellow dewdrops at the top.
6. I finished off the earrings by wrapping the cork with a wire and attaching hooks to it.
Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops-