I made this card with a Silhouette Cameo that I picked up second hand. I had been wanting to check out an electronic cutter and thought this would be a good way to give it a try. So far, I am really happy with my purchase. This “luck” cut out was perfect for this fun Shamrock card.
The Robin’s Nest
- Tsukienko Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
- Imagine Craft Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray – Sparkle
- Green and Black Card-stock
Here is the Silhouette Cameo that I purchased 2nd hand. I downloaded the software and purchased a die image. I then placed card stock onto a matte and loaded it into the machine. Lastly, I sent the image to the Cameo to print. So fun!
1) Add shading around “Luck” cut out with black ink.
2) Adhere piece of glitter card-stock to square black card base and then adhere Luck cut out.
3) Adhere dew drops over Clover portion of Luck cut out.
4) Use black pen to scratch edge around Luck cut out.
5) Tie string across top of card.
Well, here’s to trying something new. Hope you enjoyed this project.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!