Hi Gals, it’s Karen here today. If you need the luck of the Irish, then follow along and I will show you how to make the cutest little shamrocks. I made a card with them but once you see how simple it is, then you can embellish anything for St. Patrick’s Day. All you need are green Tear Drops!
1. Cut a piece of pattern paper 1.5×5″
2. Create 3 shamrocks with green tear drops. To form a shamrock, first draw the stem with a green marker. Then adhere 3 green tear drops to form the leaves. Attach 3 shamrocks in a row on the patterned paper and set aside to dry.
3. Use a dotty embossing folder to add texture to the lower half of a green card base. Adhere the paper with shamrocks to the top section of the card.
4. Use liquid glue to adhere round green Dew Drops to the center of small flowers.
5. Attach a row of flowers along the top and lower edge of the rectangle.
- dotty embossing folder
- small flowers
- green marker
- patterned paper
- green card base
- liquid adhesive
Thanks for visiting. Come back soon!
If you would like to see more of Karen’s fun projects, stop by her blog Art & Soul